Magical Vacation Package Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FLORIDA, NEW YORK, AND RHODE ISLAND.
- HOW TO ENTER: Magical Vacation Package Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Magical Vacation Planner is the sponsor and administrator of the Sweepstakes (the “Sponsor”). Go to www.magicalvacationplanner.com/chasebriscoe starting August 26th, 2023 at 10:00 AM (ET), ending October 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”), on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the online entry form (the “Entry Form”) pursuant to the onscreen instructions. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. You must have internet access and an active email account to participate.
Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- WINNER SELECTION: Three (3) winners (individually and collectively, the “Winners”) will be selected (1) one winner on or about October 21, 2023, (1) one winner on or about August 25th, 2023, (1) one winner on or about October 22nd, 2023 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- PRIZE: Each eligible winner (the “Winner”) will receive a three (3) Night, four (4) day stay for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests to the Walt Disney World® Resort, in Orlando, Florida (the “Prize”). The Prize includes: (i) Three-night accommodations at a Disney Moderate Resort hotel in a standard view room for the Winner and their three (3) guests, selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, based on availability; (ii) Up to four-day Walt Disney World Theme Park (“Park”) Tickets with Park Hopper® Option. Tickets valid for admission beginning on the date of check-in. Tickets must be used any four (4) days within seven (7) days beginning on the start date. For each day of the ticket, you will enjoy admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Disney will set specific Park Hopper® hours during which this option is available. Park Hopper® hours will start at 2:00 PM each day and end at the Park’s scheduled close time. Guests must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first Park they plan to visit AND enter that first Park prior to visiting another. The ability to visit another Park will be subject to the Park’s capacity limitations. With the updated Park Hopper® experience, you must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first Park you plan to visit AND enter that first Park prior to visiting another. At this time, a Park reservation is not required after the first Park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Please note that the ability to visit another Park will be subject to the Park’s capacity limitations; (iii) Keepsake luggage tag (one per person); (iv) Vouchers for four (4) admissions to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex; (v) four (4) admissions to either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course for one (1) 18-hole round of miniature golf prior; (vi) 2023 Magical Extras Savings Card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is not expected to exceed $4,999 USD, which may vary depending on the selected dates of the accommodations and Parks selected. The ARV for the Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins and is subject to change.
Important details: Block-out dates for 2023: May 6-11, 20, 26-31, June 1-7, & 12-23, July 1-9, September 3-13, 23-30, October 1-16, November 5-9, & 20-30, and December 19-31. These dates are subject to change. Moderate Resorts included: Operating and Available Moderate Resorts as defined by Disney. Disney’s Coronado Resort – Grand Destino Tower is not available with this reward. Availability is subject to change without notice. Please be advised that parking fees are not included in this package.
Trip must be taken between August 1st, 2023 – January 31st, 2024. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Winner must travel on dates specified by Sponsor. Arrangements must be made at least 30 days prior to departure. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such a schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Prize with fewer than three (3) Guests or no (0) Guests, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest, if any, and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted, after confirmation, of any redemption. Vacation package components may not be separated. Any unused portion(s) of the vacation package will be forfeited.
Winner will be solely responsible for all transportation (including but not limited to airfare and ground transportation excluding Disney’s free public transportation when in service), meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, incidental expenses, tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise specified herein. Trip and trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded.
Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
All travelers must possess valid travel documents. The travel companion(s) of Winner must execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to booking. Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to enter the Sweepstakes and in order to win. Guests under the age of twenty-one (21) must be accompanied at Disney by a parent/legal guardian who must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages three (3) and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A Park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
Winner will be solely responsible for complying with any COVID guidelines or requirements imposed by Disney or otherwise as it relates to the Prize.
Face coverings, physical distancing and temperature screenings may be required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Before visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about Park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures and other information. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By accepting and using the Prize and visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each Winner and their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19. Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to registering for travel authorization and obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified via phone or email listed in the entrant’s online entry at Sponsor’s discretion on or about July 9th, 2023, August 25th, 2023 and October 22nd, 2023.
In the event the Winner does not respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, or does not timely complete the Prize Claim Documents, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in the same manner described under Section 2 of these Official Rules. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above or declines the Prize, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the Prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants in the same manner described under Section 2 of these Official Rules. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the Prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the Prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the Prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
List of Winners: For a copy of the list of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at 242 State Road 60 East, Mitchell IN 47446, within two (2) months from the end of the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per valid email address. Multiple entries from the same person on the same day will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or tampered with Entry Forms will be disqualified. Entrants must have a valid email address and it is the entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in that email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (including Disney Destinations, LLC, “Disney”) and members of such employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employees whether legally related or not are not eligible. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in Prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winners shall be responsible for all reporting consequences. Each Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised Prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state, and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of Prize acceptance, or prior to booking of the trip, whichever comes first. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate Winner as described in Section 4 of these Official Rules. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner as described in Section 4 of these Official Rules. Winner hereby further agrees to sign any document necessary to transfer copyright of the submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of Prize acceptance. Additionally, acceptance of the Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, by entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants authorize the Sponsor and its designees to collect and use their name and email addresses without any compensation to the extent permitted by law.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney, Stewart-Haas Racing, Chase David Wayne Briscoe, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related, either directly or indirectly, to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Prize and/or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. Disney, Stewart-Haas Racing, and Chase David Wayne Briscoe are not a sponsor, co-sponsor, or administrator of this sweepstakes.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- INTERNET/MOBILE: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select Winner(s) from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be considered a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek charges or damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
- FREE METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Entry Period, entrants may hand print their full name, complete address, valid phone number, valid email address, and the title of the event (as set forth above) on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in a standard business-size #10 envelope with proper postage to Sponsor and write the title of the prize event on the envelope, and mail the entry to the address listed below for the Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per entrant during the Entry Period regardless of method of entry; either online or mail in entry. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All required information must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of a participant that submits more than the maximum limit of entries or who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, influence, or impair the administration, fairness or proper play of this event. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the Entry Period.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the administration of this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all disputes, claims, judgments, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the administration of this Sweepstakes (excluding any and all disputes, claims, judgments, and causes of action arising out of or connected with any prize awarded) shall be resolved exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Lawrence County, Indiana; (3) any and all disputes, claims, judgments, and causes of action arising out of or connected with any prize awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Orange County, Florida; (4) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (5) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (6) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Indiana state law, without reference to Indiana’s choice of law rules, governs the administration of this Sweepstakes.
- ADMINISTRATOR/SPONSOR: The Administrator and Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Magical Vacation Planner, 242 State Road 60 East, Mitchell IN 47446.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook/Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook/Instagram