Effective & Last Modified October 5, 2022
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We typically collect four kinds of information about you when you use our Services:
(1) Personal Data: Our definition of personal data includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal data also includes information that may be used to identify you indirectly, including by reference to an online identifier, location data, or an identification number. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow, or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personal data in connection with a feature, program, promotion, or some other aspect of our Services. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number, and phone number when registering with our Services or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about yourself (e.g., age, gender, preferences) when using our Services, including submitting an entry form for a promotion or sweepstake, participating in a survey or poll, or joining as a member. Certain information may not be personal data when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name); or (c) provide a recommendation or testimonial regarding our Services. Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; in many instances, however, this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content or features available through our Services.
(2) Usage Data: Our definition of usage data is any information that does not personally identify you – (also referred to herein as “non-personal data”) that is automatically collected anytime you visit the Website, including information such as browser type and referring websites. Usage data can include certain personal data that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous or not reasonably identifiable. We obtain usage information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personal data. We also automatically collect certain usage data from you when you access our Services with your Equipment. This information can include, among other things, your mobile device, other applications or software that you are using, your wireless carrier, your IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera), the websites you were on previously, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Android, iPhone) on your Equipment, the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., CenturyLink, Google, Cox, AOL), the search terms you use on our Services, the specific web pages you visit, how much you use our Services, and the duration of your visits.
(3) Financial Data: Our definition of financial data is any information needed to facilitate the purchase of items or services on the Website, including credit card information. Financial data may constitute personal data, depending on the circumstances of its collection and use.
- HOW WE USE & DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated companies, as set forth below.
In certain instances, we may also share your personal data with third parties performing functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our affiliated companies) or accessing the Services (e.g., vendors that process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, administer our promotions, provide us marketing or promotional assistance, analyze our data, assist us with customer service). These third parties agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests or provide Services.
(2) Usage Data: We use usage information in a variety of ways. For example, we may use usage information to evaluate use of our Services, analyze site traffic, track purchases, gauge coupon redemption rates, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our Services. We may use your usage information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may, among other things, share your usage information with our affiliated companies, allow third parties to collect such information directly from you, and/or sell the usage information to third parties to achieve these and any other business objectives (e.g., generate revenue, form alliances). It is, however, important to remember that your usage information is information that does not personally identify you.
(3) General Uses and Disclosures: We use and share the information, including personal data, we collect from users for the purposes described below.
- Provision of Services to Website Users. If you use the Website, we will use your information to process and respond to your requests, comments, inquiries and other forms you submit through the Website.
- Processing Online Purchases. We use your Financial Data to process any purchases made on the Website, including disclosure of your Financial Data to third party payment processors.
- Improving our Services. We use your information to enhance our understanding of our users’ preferences and optimize the performance of the Website.
- Disclosures to Service Providers. We share your information with third party service providers that assist us with hosting and maintaining the Website, processing credit card information, analyzing online activity on the Website, marketing our services, and managing our daily business operations and delivery of the Website. We share only the minimum amount of personal data with these service providers that they need to perform their tasks. We also enter into contracts with these service providers that require them to protect personal data.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We will share your information with law enforcement, government officials, regulatory agencies, or other parties when we are required to do so by applicable law. We will also disclose your information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process.
- Other Legitimate Interests. We will use and disclose your information when necessary for our legitimate interests, as long as such interests are not overridden by our users’ interests, rights, and freedoms with respect to their personal data.
- COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and may be used to track the online movements of users, when an email has been opened, and to provide other information. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. We may use web beacons to improve your experience with the Website, including to provide you with content customized to your interests and to understand whether users read email messages and click on links contained within those messages so that the Website can deliver relevant content. Our web beacons may collect some contact information (for example, the email address associated with an email message that contains a web beacon).
Other examples of the information we collect and analyze in this manner include: the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your Equipment to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; your activities on our Website, including the products you view or searched for, as well as the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our Website or not); and cookie number. It is important to note that the cookies and Web beacons that we use do not contain and are not tied to personal data or personally identifiable information about you.
We may use certain third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Site and serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. For more information on how Google Analytics uses the data collects through the Site, visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
A couple of important notes about this opt-out tool: (1) it includes all the advertising networks that we may work with, but also many that we do not work with; and (2) it may rely on cookies to ensure that a given advertising network does not collect information about you (“Opt-out Cookies”) – an explanation of how Opt-out Cookies work can be found on www.aboutads.info. Therefore, if you use different Equipment, change web browsers, or delete these Opt-out Cookies from your computer, you will need to perform the opt-out task again.
(3) Do Not Track Features: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Providing DNT Notice is often touted as a means to ensure that cookies, web beacons, and similar technology are not used for preference-based advertising purposes – that is, to restrict the collection of non-personally identifiable information about your online activities for advertising purposes. Unfortunately, given how preference-based advertising works, DNT Notices may not effectively accomplish this goal. For this and a variety of other reasons, with respect to our Website, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. Rather, if you do not wish to participate in preference-based advertising activities, you should follow the simple opt-out process identified below.
- OTHER USES & INFORMATION
(1) IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your Equipment whenever you access the Internet. Web servers (computers that serve up web pages) automatically identify your Equipment by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Website, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Services. IP addresses are considered non-personally identifiable information and may also be shared as provided above. It is not our practice to link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable; that is, the visitors’ session will be logged, but the visitor remains anonymous to us. We reserve the right, however, to use IP addresses to identify a visitor: (a) at the request of the visitor; (b) when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Service rules; (c) to fulfill a government request; (d) to conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (e) to protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Services, or other users; or (f) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our customers, fans, or the general public.
(2) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personal data to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. We may send you emails for a variety of reasons –such as emails in response to your request for a particular service or your registration for a feature that involves email communications, that relate to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support), about our other products, services, or events, or when you consent to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us – that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt-out” of receiving future commercial emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe,” “opt-out,” or similar link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; we reserve the right, however, to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(3) Programs, Promotions, Sweepstakes or Contents. If you choose to participate in a program, promotion, sweepstakes or contest (“Promotions”), your personal information and personal likeness will be disclosed to the sponsors, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers associated with the Program who may (a) use your name and likeness to promote the Promotion or another program or promotion, sweepstake or contest, or a product or service offering, (b) include your name and likeness on a list of winners provided, upon request, per the terms of the particular promotion and/or (c) as described in the terms applicable to that promotion. Additionally, acceptance of the Prize by Winner (as defined in the particular promotion) constitutes affirmative consent for sponsors, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers associated with the Program to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, by entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants authorize the Sponsor and its designees to collect and use their name and email addresses without any compensation to the extent permitted by law.
(3) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personal data and non-personal data we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- PUBLIC FORUMS
The features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our Services requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not market and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Certain benefits of our Services may be restricted to adults, age 18 or older. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our systems.
- KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personal data and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal data.
- OTHER SITES/THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
- CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
Mail: 242 State Road 60 East, Mitchell IN 47446
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services.